Stunning Sanders Ranch Retreat
4 Bedroom + Office+ Media Room + Bonus Area | 3 Full 2 Half Bathrooms | 4966± Sq. Ft. | 1.54± Acre Lot
Click below to view:
Tucked behind a private gate and located on a sprawling 1.54-acre lot in the gated Sanders Ranch community, this extensively updated traditional is ideal for today’s live/work/play lifestyle. Features of this turnkey two-story include a welcoming entertainer’s kitchen (remodeled in 2017), expansive living spaces, spacious primary suite, dedicated home office, and many modern upgrades such as solar panels and a back-up generator (installed in 2019) to ensure uninterrupted electricity for the entire residence.
Backed by peaceful open space, the resort-inspired backyard showcases a saltwater pool and spa, outdoor kitchen, fireplace, beautiful gardens, and amazing privacy.
This home’s close-in Sanders Ranch location is steps to the neighborhood walking path and is close to hiking trails, Moraga Commons Park, the prized Lafayette-Moraga trail, and top-rated Camino Pablo Elementary, Joaquin Moraga Middle and Campolindo High Schools.
- Vaulted, two-story entry with staircase, custom millwork, newer tile floors and powder bath in hall
- Living room features a wood fireplace with marble tiles, built-in shelving, crown moulding, millwork and a bay window
- Spacious dining room with wainscoting, built-in cabinets, pocket door to kitchen and Andersen slider to front yard
- French doors open to a dedicated home office with custom built-in cabinets and bay window
- Renovated in 2017, the eat-in kitchen features custom cabinetry, Calcutta marble counters, farmhouse sink, large central island with bar seating and extra sink, Viking gas range and dual ovens, paneled Sub Zero fridge and two paneled fridge drawers, paneled Bosch dishwasher with additional dishwashing drawer, Ralph Lauren pendant lighting, built-in desk and a butler’s pantry with sink and wine fridge
- Kitchen opens to a central eating area with Calcutta marble accent, built-in bench seating and sliding door to backyard
- Light-filled great room with vaulted tray ceiling, gas and wood burning fireplace, recessed TV alcove, built-in speakers and sliding door to back yard
- A sliding wood door opens to a bonus media room/home theater with projector and screen, stone tile fireplace, window benches and wet bar with sink and mini-fridge
- Expansive primary suite features a vaulted ceiling, renovated en-suite bathroom with marble tile floors, freestanding soaking tub, glass shower stall with bench, dual sink vanity, skylight and walk-in closet with built-in organizers
- Two secondary bedrooms share renovated hall bath with marble tile floors, dual sink vanity and step-in shower
- Second story balcony connects primary suite and to one of the secondary bedrooms
- Fourth bedroom features renovated en-suite bathroom with access to bonus play and homework area
- Bonus room with flatscreen TV mount, window bench seating and access to second staircase
- First floor laundry room with sink, tile accent wall and access to second staircase to upstairs media room
- Renovated half-bath with door to backyard, tile patio and pool
- Resort-style backyard with saltwater pool and spa, outdoor kitchen with Viking barbecue, sink and mini-fridge, fireplace, pergola with retractable shade structures, boccie ball court, lemon trees and turf lawns
- Two front gates (one powered, one manual) lead to a central rotunda and three car garage with newer epoxy floors and built-in shelving
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Extensive remodeling in 2017 included kitchen, baths, stained and refinished hardwood floors, new stair balustrade, updated light fixtures and sconces and addition of solid core doors. Home also features wired security system, app-controlled front gate, security cameras, large attic for storage and a dual zone HVAC system
- Exterior Highlights Include: Two front gates with two driveways, driveway rotunda with fountain, majestic old oak tree along main driveway, solar panels, wrought iron fence surrounding entire property, partly-level front lawn
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.